1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors’ Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker’s Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Approve Minutes of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Regular Meeting held on June 18, 2018.
4. Introduction of sculptor Daren Fagan and receive information on possible art opportunities.
5. Discuss Park Inspections performed by the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Members.
6. Receive information on FY18/19 City Budget / Mission and Values 2018
7. Receive information and discussion on Park Fees, Doubletree Ranch Park rental statistics and Doubletree Ranch Park rental contract changes.
8. Receive Project Update.
9. Receive Marketing and Event Update.
Sep 17, 2018 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board