1. Call to Order/ Roll Call.
2. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of Planning and Zoning held on July 17, 2018.
3. Visitor’s Comments
4. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application for a Conditional Use Permit (C.U.P) to allow for a Video Arcade for an approximately 4,012 square foot area of Lot 1, Blk., F, Highland Plaza Shopping Center, commonly known as 1842 Justin Road, Highland Village, Texas located in a Retail Zoning District
5. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application to amend the City of Highland Village Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance, Section 28.4.C to reduce from three (3) acres to two (2) acres, the required minimum acreage of a Planned Development District.
6. Receive Status Report on Various Projects.
Sep 18, 2018 Planning and Zoning Commission