1. Call to Order/ Roll Call.
2. Elect Chairman and Vice Chairman
3. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of Planning and Zoning held on September 18, 2018.
4. Visitor’s Comments
5. Conduct a Public Hearing and Consider an amendment to the City of Highland Village Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance, Section 28.4.C to reduce the required minimum acreage for creation of a Planned Development District.
6. Conduct a Public Hearing and Consider a request to use alternative exterior building materials on a residential structure from those required by City of Highland Village Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance Section 30.2.A.1, for property located at 418 Post Oak Drive, described as Lot 1, Block B, Mason Addition, and located in a Single Family Residential (SF-10) zoning district.
7. Receive Status Report on Various Projects.
Oct 16, 2018 Planning and Zoning Commission