1. Call to Order/ Roll Call.
2. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of Planning and Zoning held on June 18, 2019.
3. Visitor’s Comments.
4. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application on a proposed change in zoning from SF-15 Residential Zoning District to a Residential Planned Development District relating to a 2.713+ acre tract located in the E. Clary Survey, Abstract No. 248, commonly known as 1400 Highland Village Road.
5. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application on a proposed amendment to the Development Plan for the Residential Planned Development District PD-8, SF-8, relating to a 23.471 + acre tract located in the J. Edmonson Survey, Abstract No. 398, generally located at the Northeast corner of Harlington Drive and Chinn Chapel Road.
6. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider proposed amendments to the City of Highland Village Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance specific to Section 29.6, Use Charts, Automobile, Transportation, Utility, Communication, and Related Uses to allow for Auto Storage or Auto Auction in the Light Industrial and Commercial Zoning District subject to approval of a Conditional Use Permit. In addition, consider a text amendment to Section 39, Definitions, amending the definition of Auto Storage or Auto Auction.
7. Receive Status Report on Various Projects.
Aug 20, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission