1. Call to Order/Roll Call
2. Elect Chairman and Vice Chairman
3. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of Planning and Zoning held on September 17, 2019
4. Visitor's Comments
5. Consider a Preliminary Plat for a 2.713 +/- acre tract of land located in the E. Clary Survey, Abstract No. 248, to be known as the Tequesta Subdivision, located at 1400 Highland Village Road.
6. Conduct Public Hearing and Consider proposed amendments to the City of Highland Village Subdivision Ordinance, Chapter 26, relating to the procedure for the approval of subdivision plats and plans.
7. Receive Status Report on Vartious Projects.
Oct 15, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission