1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors’ Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker’s Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Consider Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board held October 21, 2019.
4. Receive Results of the Recreation Survey.
5. Receive Update on Recreation Special Events.
6. Receive Update on the Kids Kastle Rebuild project.