1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors' Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker's Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Consider Approval of Minutes from the March 21, 2016 regular meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
4. Review and Provide Recommendation to City Council on Proposed Amendments to Article 14.04, Parks and Recreation of the Code of Ordinances.
5. Receive Information on Resolution No. 2016-2639, Guidelines and Procedures Relating to the Naming and Renaming of City Facilities.
6. Parks and Recreation Projects and Activities Up-date
7. Discussion on Future Agenda Items (A Board member may inquire about a subject of which notice has not been given. A statement of specific factual information or the recitation of existing policy may be given. Any deliberation shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on an agenda for a subsequent meeting.)
Jul 18, 2016 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board