1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Introduction of New Board Members.
3. Conduct Election of Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Chairperson.
4. Conduct Election of Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Vice Chairperson.
5. Visitors’ Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker’s Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
6. Consider Approval of Minutes from the August 21, 2017 regular meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
7. Consider Recommendation to City Council Approval Closing Sunset Point Park When N. Edgewater Road is Closed Due to Flooding or Maintenance Events.
8. Discussion on items related to the Bond Election held November 7, 2017.
9. Receive Parks and Recreation Department Project and Activities Update.
10. Discussion on Future Agenda Items (A board member may inquire about a subject of which notice has not been given. A statement of specific factual information or the recitation of existing policy may be given. Any deliberation shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on an agenda for a subsequent meeting.)
Dec 18, 2017 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board