1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors’ Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker’s Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Approve Minutes of the Parks and Recreation Board Regular Meeting held on March 19, 2018.
4. Approve Minutes of the Parks and Recreation Board Work Session held on May 21, 2018.
5. Discuss Parks and Open Space Master Plan.
6. Discuss Copperas Master Plan.
7. Approve Cancellation of Parks and Recreation Advisory Board Meeting for July, August, November and December.
8. Receive Parks and Recreation Updates.
9. Adjournment .
Jun 18, 2018 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board