1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors' Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker's Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Consider Approval of Minutes from the Special Called Meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board held November 30, 2016.
4. Receive Update from Greater Lewisville Area Soccer Association.
5. Receive Update from Highland Village Area Baseball Association.
6. Receive Update on City Co-Sponsored Youth Flag Football and Basketball Leagues.
7. Receive and Discuss Sunset Park Conceptual Plans from Environs Group.
8. Discussion on Future Agenda Items (A Board member may inquire about a subject of which notice has not been given. A statement of specific factual information or the recitation of existing policy may be given. Any deliberation shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on an agenda for a subsequent meeting.)
Jan 12, 2017 Parks and Recreation Advisory Board - Special Called Meeting