1. Call to Order & Roll Call for Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
2. Visitors' Comments. (Anyone wishing to address the Parks and Recreation Advisory board must complete a Speaker's Request form and return it to the Administrative Assistant. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting. In order to expedite the flow of business and to provide all visitors the opportunity to speak, the Chairperson may impose a three (3) minute limitation on any person addressing the Board.)
3. Consider Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board held October 17, 2016.
4. Receive Update on the Highland Village Community Development Corporation Facilities Development Capital Improvement Program (FDCIP) and Adopted FY 2017 Budget
5. Update and Discussion on Recommended System Improvements from the Highland Village Comprehensive Trail System Master Plan.
6. Receive Information and Discuss Parks and Recreation Department Identified Capital Improvement Project List.
7. Discussion on Future Agenda Items (A Board member may inquire about a subject of which notice has not been given. A statement of specific factual information or the recitation of existing policy may be given. Any deliberation shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on an agenda for a subsequent meeting.)
Nov 30, 2016 Special Parks and Recreation Advisory Board