1. Call to Order/Roll Call.
2. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of the Planning and Zoning Commission held on June 21, 2016.
3. Visitor's Comments (Anyone wishing to address the Planning and Zoning Commission must complete a Speakers' Request form and return it to City Staff. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting.)
4. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application for a replat of a portion of Tract 1-A and the remainder of Tract 2 (SW Corner), Barnett Subdivision, commonly known as 2760 Justin Rd., Highland Village, Texas.
6. Receive Presentation and Discuss a proposed application on creating a Planned Development for The Highland Village First Baptist Church, located at 1700 Highland Village Road.
5. Review and Consider an application for a Site Plan for the property located in the Barnett Subdivision, a portion of Tract 1-A and the remainder of Tract 2 (SW Corner), commonly known as 2760 Justin Road, as submitted by DR Rankin, Civil Engineer on behalf of Neighborhood Credit Union.
7. Receive Status Reports on Various Projects. * Future P&Z Meetings
Aug 16, 2016 Planning and Zoning Commission