1. Call to Order/ Roll Call.
2. Consider Approval of the Minutes from the Regular meeting of Planning and Zoning held on January 16, 2018.
3. Visitor’s Comments (Anyone wishing to address the Planning and Zoning Commission must complete a Speakers’ Request form and return it to City Staff. In accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Commission is restricted in discussing or taking action on items not posted on the agenda. Action on your statement can only be taken at a future meeting.)
4. Conduct Public Hearing and Review and Consider an application to amend the Sign Regulations of the Marketplace Planned Development District with Retail (MPD-R), as amended, applicable to Lot 1, Block A, The Shops at Highland Village, generally located northwest of the intersection of FM 2499 and FM 407.
5. Receive Status Report on Various Projects. * Future P&Z Meetings
May 15, 2018 Planning and Zoning Commission